Low competition keywords are those keywords that have less competition and can easily be ranked in search engine result pages. I am going to list 126 Low competition keywords with the highest CPC bidding in this post. This means you can rank as well as bank dollars easily by targeting these keywords.
I have listed keywords from these four categories;
Relationship & Dating
Fun & Rumours
Sports & Play
Last Updated: 1 January 2020
I have updated this post with some latest and good affiliate keywords having low competition which comes under the Gadgets niche. Those keywords can be used for Affiliate and Adsense too.
Why Low competition keywords?
I have been seeing for a long time how bloggers are failing and quitting blogging. 90% of those fail just because of improper keyword research. Most of them use the wrong tools while researching keywords and most of them take the data in the wrong way.
Recently, I wrote a post on how people take the Google Adwords planner data in a wrong way and after that when they fail they do start claiming the tools or say like blogging is a very tough job. I have been asked many a time by bloggers to help them in finding the keywords. That is why today I am going to add a list of Low competition keywords from different niches that can help those people who are struggling a lot to rank and bank.
Low competition keywords will help you in;
Rank your blog easily.
Rank your individual post.
No need for Advanced SEO.
Very Fast results in Ranking.
Levels of Competition
LowGenerally, the Competition level is divided into three categories,
But some tools show this data on a scale of percentages (0-100). In this scaling, keywords under 30% difficulty level are considered as good and easy to rank.
A common misunderstanding in taking ideas from different tools:
1. Some tools show the Keyword difficulty level and Competition level. Here, you have to go for the Keyword difficulty level. The Competition level is the competition for the particular keyword among the advertisers.
2. Google Adwords Keyword planner’s competition level data is also for Advertisers.
Must read this post,
The way in Which We Use Adwords Keyword Planner Competition Level Data is Totally Wrong!
How do these tools work?
These tools record search data for the keyword and gather information from the SERPs. Then, they analyze the first 10 results according to their DA, PA, links and other metrics. If they find that the websites already ranking have low DA, PA or less authority then they will suggest you go for that.
What tools you should use?
Well, I am already going to list here 126 low competition keywords but I know these keywords might not fulfill your all needs. So here are some tools which I recommend you to use if you think you are really in need of those tools.
1. Long Tail Pro (Highly Recommended)
How I collected this data?
I used SEMrush and Google Adwords planner while creating this list. I always use SEMrush for my keyword research to have Keyword difficulty ideas and Google Adwords planner to check the monthly search volume.
So, let me start the list of Low competition keywords now.
126 Low Competition Keywords List
Keyword difficulty: Less than 20
Format: (Sr.No., Keyword, Monthly Search Volume)
1. why technology is good, 480
2. technology in classrooms pros, 100
3. how the internet helps in education, 200
4. picture of technology in education, 80
5. importance of educational technology to a teacher, 50
6. make a blog website free, 50
7. how do you start your own website for free, 30
8. blogger examples, 300
9. popular blogs on Blogspot, 50
10. best niche markets, 100
11. SEO definition marketing, 50
12. Google optimize the website, 70
13. quick sprout SEO, 50
14. google docs SEO, 30
15. how does SEO work with google, 20
Phone Reviews (Android)
16. phones to buy in 2020, 10
17. how to find the best mobile, 20
18. the phone specifications, 200
19. Google smartphone price, 10
20. Samsung led phones, 100
21. when will the iPhone 7 be released, 2400
22. iPhone latest model 2020, 20
23. how is the new iPhone, 50
24. iPhones problems, 20
25. iPhones announce, 20
Low Competition Keywords: Health Niche
26. quick weight loss tips for women, 50
27. how to lose weight fast and keep it off, 50
28. best diet to lose weight fast and keep it off, 100
29. salmon good for weight loss, 100
30. how to start my diet, 200
31. diabetes cure 2020, 70
32. can type 2 diabetes be reversed with weight loss, 50
33. reverse pre diabetes naturally, 100
34. once you have type 2 diabetes can it be reversed, 50
35. diabetes honeymoon, 200
36. mucus discharge from hemorrhoids, 50
37. the fastest way to get rid of hemorrhoid, 50
37. hemorrhoids bursting, 200
38. hemorrhoid surgery recovery time weight loss, 100
39. how to heal hemorrhoids, 50
40. witch hazel wipes hemorrhoids, 50
41. pictures of pink eye in children, 50
42. conjunctivitis gonorrhea, 30
43. wiping eyes, 50
44. what treats pink eye, 100
45. over the counter medicine for an eye infection, 200
Pimples & Skin Care
46. home remedies for red spots on face, 50
47. how to remove blemishes overnight, 50
48. nose pimple remedy, 100
49. does honey and cinnamon help acne, 100
50. face mask for blackheads and acne, 100
Low Competition Keywords: Relationship & Dating
51. finding someone you love, 50
52. healthy dating relationship, 100
53. healthy Christian relationship, 50
54. define dating someone, 200
55. when will I find the one, 500
56. start a new relationship, 100
57. finding the perfect mate, 200
58. starting relationships, 100
59. what is a guy, 200
60. how relationships start, 100
61. is this a relationship, 50
62. best way to start a relationship, 50
63. women dating tips, 50
64. how to find a good life partner, 100
65. dating advice for college students, 200
66. free serious relationship dating sites, 100
67. difference between dating and relationship, 600
68. how to make it work, 200
69. how to make it work, 50
70. good relationship questions to ask a guy, 100
71. younger men dating, 200
72. serious dates, 300
73. dating in this generation, 100
74. how to meet a life partner, 50
75.Christian dating help, 20
Low Competition Keywords: Fun & Rumours
76. hilarious images, 50
77. funny videos funny clips, 40
78. imgur.com funny, 100
79. humorous pics for Facebook, 50
80. funny videos free online, 200
81. funny FB pictures to post, 100
82. funny friends pic, 100
83. funny college humor videos, 50
84. punny memes, 1500
85. funny jokes to send over text, 100
86. if your dog could text, 500
87. bad texts, 500
88. forward WhatsApp messages, 100
89. silly messages, 50
90. funny mother daughter texts, 100
Low Competition Keywords: Sports and Play
91. live cricket scorecard full, 100
92. online cricket scoring, 50
93. online cricket live watch tv, 20
94. online watch live cricket streaming, 50
95. live soccer scores ESPN, 400
96. cricket world cup streaming live free, 100
97. football matches Sunday, 30
98. postponed football fixtures, 50
99. karate kid master, 300
100. martial arts fighting stances, 100
Low Competition Keywords: Gadgets
Keyword – Monthly Search Volume
Additional Bonus Low Competition Keywords:
In this section, I am going to add some more additional keywords which are generally long-tail keywords. Long-tail keywords are very specific to whatever you are selling and they are of three and four keyword phrases.
So let’s start the list;
1. Low Competition Keywords: Sewing Machines
best sewing machine reviews
best sewing machines under $500
best sewing machine for home use
sewing machine for hemming jeans
singer 4423 heavy-duty model sewing machine
sewing machine for jeans and leather
industrial denim sewing machine
2. Low Competition Keywords: Virtual receptionist
virtual receptionist pricing
live virtual receptionist
best virtual receptionist
virtual receptionist software
free virtual receptionist
CPC of Keywords:
CPC of the above-given keywords varies from $0.20 to $10 approx. There is no guarantee of fixed CPC.
Suppose there is a keyword “Example Key” and tools are showing the CPC of that specific keyword is $5. Now there are so many advertisers targeting the same keyword “Example Key” but with different CPC biddings. Some of them might be bidding $0.50 and some of them bidding $7 for the same keyword.
What CPC will you expect in this case as a publisher?
So there is no guarantee of CPC rates, Sometimes you may get $5 and sometimes you may get $0.40 only for the same keyword.
All the data given in the list are estimates as there is no tool that can give you the exact data and result.
This was the list of 126 low competition keywords that can easily be ranked in all major search engines like Google and Bing.
Some people might be thinking that all the keywords have a very low number if monthly searches and it won’t benefit a lot. But if you think so then you’re totally wrong.
See, if you are ranked for a keyword with 50 average monthly searches then it will give you the traffic of 500-1000 approx.
Simple, every keyword has 10x related and long-tail keywords and once you start ranking for the targeted keyword then you also start getting traffic and rank for the other related keywords.
Trust me or not, but this is the secret of every successful blogger that they always target such kind of low traffic keywords and later these keywords help them to cover the wide results in SERPs even for a single word and branded keywords.
This post does not end here.
Now, we will learn how to use these keywords in our blogs/blog posts.
Only having the list of keywords is not enough for ranking. It needs some powerful strategies to implement the keywords in an appropriate way and at the right place in the blog post.
Let’s have a look.
I am going to start this guide with the help of the ” Social Media Strategies ” keyword.
Before reading the post further, wait for a few minutes and think about what should be the title of the post to target this keyword?
Well, I have some titles for this keyword. You can get ideas from these titles that how you can write a post title for targeting your main keyword.
Top 10 Social Media Strategy Mistakes to Avoid
Best 10 Social Media Strategies that Really Work
What is important for SEO?
There is not any fixed rule for using the number of keywords in the post. You can use it where it seems necessary to use.
According to my, you should add the exact keywords 3-4 times in the post body (if the length of the post is around 1000 Words), 1 in the Title, and 1 in the description of the post.
Also do not forget to target related keywords and LSI Keywords.
I have given my best in writing this post and creating a low competition keywords list for you. Now it’s your turn to give some feedback and suggestions regarding this post. If you like this post then do not forget to share it with your friends using our social sharing widgets given below this post.