Love Affirmations, The best way to receive love, is to first give love. And the best way to be surrounded by loving people is to first become a loving person. Why choose love instead of hate? Well, hate is too big of a burden to bear as Martin Luther King, Jr. put it. Love is powerful as it has the power to turn an enemy into a friend. But to express true love towards anyone else in your life, you must first love the most important person in your life which is you! You are incredibly complex, and there’s no one with the exact same DNA and brain configuration as you. You have talents, abilities, and inclinations that are unique to you and the best way to serve the world and people around you is to use them in a positive way. So, love yourself for who you are, and you’ll find that loving others will become second nature. Here are 50 affirmations about loving yourself, loving others, and loving the world we live in.
“Give and it will be given to you in good measure, pressed down and overflowing, they shall cast into your lap. For with what measure you measure it will be measured to you.”
- I love the world and all its beauty.
- God’s love is circulating in my life as well as flows to me in
avalanches of abundance.
- I understand that I’m the only one who can be me and that I was
made this way for a reason.
- The world will be a better place because I was here.
- I choose love, forgiveness, and kindness.
- I love myself and all the goods deeds I have made and will make.
- I see loving eyes all around me.
- I deserve to experience love.
- I get love in abundance.
- I give love and I receive love.
- Every day and in every way, I’m choosing to look at life through a lens of love.
- My life is now full of love as I have attracted the most loving person in my life.
- I have the perfect partner and our love is incredibly strong.
- I am a wonderful, trustworthy, and understanding person.
- I attract wonderful, trustworthy, and understanding people into my life.
- I forgive myself and others.
- I do small things for others to show my love for them.
- I radiate true love to my partner.
- My partner radiates true love to me.
- I give love freely and effortlessly.
- I am open to receive love from the Universe.
- I am open to receive love from other people.
- I am an exceptional giver, and I’m also an exceptional receiver.
- I am surrounded by other people who love and care for me.
- I live in a loving and caring Universe.
- I support my friends and family.
- I attract relationships that are of pure and unconditional love.
- I look at the good in life, and I see love all around me.
- I am so happy and peaceful now that I’ve found the love within me.
- I live in a romantic relationship with the partner of my dreams.
- I love my healthy body.
- I love my brain and all its abilities.
- I find it easy to admire others and show appreciation.
- I am super confident and other people are very attracted to my confidence.
- I am being guided by a loving universe.
- Love is my birthright and I always find opportunities to experience love.
- I am so grateful for having the most wonderful and loving partner in my life.
- I acknowledge the good in others and make fault seem easy to correct.
- I am an excellent and loving leader and others are naturally
attracted to my being.
- My mind, heart, and soul work in perfect harmony to create love all the time.
- My efforts are being supported by a loving Universe.
- I only need my own approval.
- I trust myself and my ability to make the right choices.
- I trust my gut feeling and intuition to guide me to an ever-loving destination.
- I accept others as they are and in turn, they accept me for who I am.
- My mind contains loving thoughts about myself and others.
- I attract love easily and effortlessly.
- I am worthy of feeling self-love and a love for others.
- I love it.
- I now live in a beautiful state filled with abundance and love.