How to use COUNTIF and COUNTIFS in Microsoft Excel
How To Make Money Online 2020! ($300 A Day And Its WORLDWIDE!)
Learn how to use COUNTIF and COUNTIFS to count the number of cells that meet a criterion or multiple conditions; for example, to count the number of times a particular city appears in a customer list.
In this video, I run through the following:
1) Count how many times a certain string or number appear in a list
2) Count how many times multiple items appear in a list
3) Count how many items are greater than or less than a certain value
4) Count how many items are between certain values
5) Count how many items do not match certain values
6) Count how many items begin or end with certain characters
7) Count how many items match certain conditions across multiple columns
Lastly, I cover how to use Excel for free on the web. Excel on the web supports the COUNTIF and COUNTIFS functions.
Here’s the sheet I used if you want to follow along:
Watch more Excel tutorial videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlKpQrBME6xLYoubjOqowzcCCd0ivQVLY
As full-disclosure, I work at Microsoft as a full-time employee.