Learn How To Automatically Increase Your AdSense Ad Revenue
I promise it will help you to earn more from your blog. In particular, if you are using AdSense, Media.net, or another similar ad network, you are going to love learning about Ezoic.
Imagine if you had a helpful friend who told you:
- Exactly where to put your ads.
- Which displays sizes to use.
- Which advertisers to work with to make the most money from your blog.
That would have a direct impact on the amount of money you make from your blog, right?
Ezoic lets you test ad placements, sizes, and publishers to find the combination which makes you the most money.
Ezoic claims that most websites see a revenue increase of at least 50% from implementing their optimization.
In fact, they’ve worked with over 21,000 websites.
Those websites increased their revenue by an average of 115%!
Those are powerful numbers!
And while the focus of this review is on ad optimization, Ezoic can also help you test your site’s layout and content, too.
How To Set Up Ezoic For Increasing Ad Revenue:
- Start by creating a free account on Ezoic.
- connect your website by updating nameservers suggested by Ezoic
Did you know that Ezoic, a Google-certified partner and the world’s largest ad-testing platform, can improve your earnings 50-250% by systematically testing and optimizing your ad placements and layouts?
If you make money using ads on your website, then Ezoic has a ton of benefits. Some are as follows
- In nearly every case, sites using Ezoic make more money
- Odds are your website’s visitors will enjoy your site more (stay longer and view more pages)
- It’s easy to use – set up is straightforward and there are tons of extra features that can be turned on or off with a click or two. If you can manage your website, you can use Ezoic.
- More ads on the page – because Ezoic is a certified partner of Google’s they are able to put more ads on your site than you can (and increase your Adsense revenue).
- Premium ads & Lots of Networks – Ezoic uses dozens of different ad networks (not just Adsense, Criteo or Media.Net). Because there are more advertisers to choose from, they can choose higher-quality and higher-paying ads that you can (I get higher-paying Ezoic Adsense ads vs. just serving ads through my personal Adsense account). Simple supply and demand. Also, if you want, you can turn on anchor and in-line ads.
- Science and math are your friends – sorry to say it, but computers can do something better than you or I, and one of those things is to display tons of different layout combinations, keep track of every statistic and tell us which layout works the best. It’s just a numbers game.
- Peace of Mind – With Ezoic you will never be in violation of any advertiser’s (such as Adsense) terms of service. Ezoic ensures that you won’t.
- It saves you time – you don’t have to test out a bunch of different ad sizes, colors or website themes yourself, because Ezoic does this all for you.
- It’s FREE – As mentioned above, Ezoic will show a small ad of their own at the bottom of your site. But if you don’t want that ad there (I personally don’t mind since I’m still making more) then you can pay a monthly fee that is a small percentage of the income you make (Ezoic pricing for this depends on your site’s traffic).
- There is no contract – you can quit or turn it off temporarily at any time with literally one click
- It’s buddies with Google – Ezoic is a Google certified publishing partner, which basically means they have a more intimate connection with Google than you or I do.
- Customer Service is Outstanding – My customer service rep is incredible (thanks Gavin!). Because I am somewhat obsessive about knowing everything, I have asked him literally hundreds of questions over the past couple of years and he has patiently and thoroughly answered them all. (I’ve only had Gavin, but I’m sure they’re all great)
Your site will always be mobile friendly and up with the current best practices
- Super awesome reporting – the user dashboard is full of excellent information and statistics that help you to know way more than you could ever need to know about your site and its visitors.
- You can use any CMS – Ezoic can be used on any website
- EPMV – Ezoic measures revenue using EPMV (earning per thousand visitors) which is a much more accurate metric than RPM, CPM, and eCPM (which can lead you to make decisions to the detriment of your website and its income)
- Secure Payment – They pay through Payoneer, which is a safe and free way to receive money transfers, both domestic and international.
They have an AMP converter! – How cool is this? With a couple of clicks, you can turn on their AMP converter and it will serve an AMP version to mobile visitors.
- You can turn your site into an iOS app – This requires a fee but is completely optional. For $4.95 a month Ezoic will create an iOS app version of your site, get it on the app store, and monetize it. Definitely a better and cheaper alternative than hiring a developer. I’ve done this for two sites and had good success with it.
- Ezoic Blog & Weekly Newsletter– I am very picky about subscribing to email services. In fact, there are only two that I subscribe to, and one of them is Ezoic’s newsletter. It has helped me improve my sites in so many ways.
- They gave me an incredible SEO trick – so, without going into details that would require a whole other article, one o the services they provide is to give you a list of keywords that you are ranking on the second page for and teach you what you can do to increase the chances that those words will get moved up to the first page. This has increased my overall traffic by at least 50%, possibly more.
- A Whole Bunch of Other Cool Things – Ezoic has its own collection of apps that allows you to do all sorts of neat stuff like integrate with Cloudflare (giving you a free CDN), exclude certain pages from testing, block out certain types of ads, add SSL, create cache rules for individual pages, and a whole lot more.